Oo Ang isang Pilipino ay maaaring magpakasal sa isang dayuhan o isang mamamayan ng Hong Kong sa Hong Kong
Simple steps to marry in Hong Kong
May foreigners get married in Hong Kong?

How do I register my marriage in Hong Kong?

You should give notice of your intended marriage to the marriage registries either directly or through a civil celebrant of marriages before your wedding. If you choose a civil celebrant of marriages who is a practising solicitor, you may make an appointment with him/her. The civil celebrant will provide you a full service from giving the notice of your intended marriage to the marriage registries and issue a marriage certificate/licence to you through a wedding service.


Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)